|Expanded Snub Cube|
|Panels|| 6 × |
|Author||Amafirlian 07:49, 28 May 2007 (UTC)|
This construction, is similar to a snub cube, consisting of 6 squares that are pulled outwards, but in this case the squares are separated by 2 rows triangles.
Building Instructions Edit
- Build a square with two rows of triangles around it.
- Fit 4 squares in the corners.
- The choice of where you put the squares determines the chirality of the construction.
- Fill the space between the squares with 1 row of 4 triangles.
- Add two rows of triangles and a square on top.
- During construction take care that the structure is curved outwards.
Like with Lobel Frames, this structure is remarkable rigid.