The Meta-dodecahedron Edit
20 Dodecahedra can be arranged at the vertices of a large dodecahedron and joined with "sausages".
TODO: get RAM's pictures here.
|Author||GrahamB 27 April 2007|
The panel-free monster - GrahamB Edit
- Start by makeing a base "ring" of 5.
- Then with a bit care tilt the ring and create another.
- Keep adding until you have 15 points all joined up.
- Now you can start the delicate task of adding the final 5.
- To make the stability slightly better it is possible to add a length of 8 rods with a single sphere at one end to keep the highest 5 points supported.
- Once you have added the last 5, using 2 rods at at time go around and link them all.
- Now you can finish the last supports with the remaining rods.
- Sit back and admire your effort.
|Meta dodecahedron panelling|
removed dodecahedra connecting module and added pannels to the half truncated icosahedra.
|Panels|| 1000 × |
Modification by Musikart001 Edit
This is Karl Horton's Modular Model, the only modification is that i removed the dodecahedra connecting module and added pannels to the half truncated icosahedra.